Complete every task to achieve Stage 1, showing that you have thought about the potential risks and how to stay safe for each activity.
Show that you can:
- turn on and log into a computer
- use a piece of software, for example email or a game
- name the main parts of a computer system
- connect a peripheral (for example a scanner or printer) to your computer and use it.
Create a piece of digital media. It could be artwork, a photograph, music or animation.
Use the internet for research:
- decide on an area of interest
- find three websites with content that matches your area of interest
- collect relevant information by printing or saving as files
Using your internet research, design a presentation and tell others about what you have found out.
This could be an electronic or paper based presentation.
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.