- Before everyone gets stuck in, the person leading the game or activity should introduce it and explain what everyone will have to do.
- Everyone should get into small groups.
- Each small group should spend two minutes planning how they’ll work together to solve the task or complete the game.
- Everyone should get stuck into the activity or game.
- After the activity or game, everyone should get back in their small groups. They should chat about their plans and why they worked or didn’t work.
This short activity is designed to encourage reflection after another activity or at the end of your session. It’s a great chance to take a moment, think, and share ideas before you move on.
The intended learning outcomes of an activity or game can be a great place to start your thinking, just remember that people may have learnt something totally different and that's great too.