DofE Online Registration Form
Online Registration Form
Lots of Counties still use paper versions for sign ups to DofE. Use this step by step guide to update to online forms.
- Open this link in a separate tab or window. It will take you to a Google Drive page (you’ll need to log in to a Google account and may want to create a new one specifically for your Adviser role. Please set up 2-step Verification for account security).
- Once logged in you’ll be asked ‘Would you like to make a copy of ##### Scouts DofE Online Registration Form?’. Click ‘Make a copy’.
Once the copy is made you’ll have your own link which will collect only your results so you can now personalise the form to your District/County/Area.
- Ctrl+f on your Windows web browser and typing #####.
- Cmd+f on your Mac web browser and typing #####.
- For other devices search for the equivalent on Google
- There’s an additional confirmation section to edit. You’ll need to find the settings tab in the top right of the page (next to Send).
- Once settings is opened, click the Presentation tab and you’ll see the confirmation message users see upon completing the form. This is a great place to link up online payment methods like PayPal.
- You may want to suggest that members add a name reference and ‘DofE Bronze’ to help you understand payments that have been received.
- Create/Link up any online payment options on the confirmation page.
- Share the form with members by clicking the ‘Send’ link in the upper right hand corner of the page. This should open a small window titled ‘Send form’ with several options available.
- Send direct to email addresses.
- Create a link to share.
- Embed HTML for adding to your website.
- Share on social media.
- Get the word out for members and leaders to get started with DofE.