- Adult Information Form
- Reference form (RF)
- ID checking form
- Appointment review (AR) form
- Cancellation/suspension (CS) form
- Young person information form
- Adult information form (PDF) - print friendly version
- Adult information form (PDF) - editable version
This form should be retained locally and the information added to Compass as soon as possible. Once the information has been added to Compass, the form should be destroyed, including the declarations page. A digital method of recording members’ agreement of the declarations is currently being explored.
- Reference form (RF) (PDF)
- Reference form (RF) (PDF) - editable version
- Reference form (RF) (Word document) - editable version
The AR form should be retained locally, by the Appointments Secretary (or whoever the appropriate person is) as part of an adult's record until the next review has been completed.
After a review is complete, the new AR Form then replaces the old one. This means that a single AR Form should be stored until the next review (no longer than five years), and then destroyed.
- Young person information form (PDF) – print friendly version
- Young person information form (PDF) - editable version