Reporting on your grant
Information about why you need to tell us about your project and how to do it.
Reporting on your project is a requirement of all our grants. It involves telling us about your project so that we can account for the money and shout about your achievements!
You'll receive an email shortly after your project finishes that contains a link to the report.
We'll usually ask for the following information:
- Aims (what you did)
- Outcomes (how you did it)
- Benefits (why you did it)
- Number of beneficiaries (how many people will benefit from the money over 12 months)
As part of our responsibilities as a charity, it's important that we account for every penny given out. The money we grant comes from external funders, donors, our membership, and commercial income.
You'll need to submit:
- All of the receipts related to your grant spend
- A receipt record using this template
The receipt record is a simple spreadsheet that helps us check your spends. For each receipt, you should enter the:
- File name
Advice and support
Please contact the Support Centre for further advice or if you have any questions.