Claim matched giving paid to UKHQ
Matched giving is a corporate fundraising scheme through which an employer matches an employee's financial contribution to a specific cause or makes a donation for hours volunteered.
- Some employers can make donations only to the headquarters of an employee's chosen charity
- This scheme supports the transfer of donations from Scouts Headquarters to the chosen Scouting entity
- Beneficiaries can be any UK or BSO Scouting entity
- Donations cannot be given to individuals
- An appropriate volunteer can submit a claim form on behalf of themselves or an employee
- 100% of any employer donation where the beneficiary is stated as a UK or BSO Scouting entity
- A brief report about what you used the funds for must be submitted six months after receipt of the donation
- An appropriate volunteer should complete the claim form, which asks for details about the:
- contact (volunteer submitting the claim form)
- Scouting bank account
This is not a grant scheme.
This scheme can be used to claim matched giving donations from your employer that have been paid to UKHQ.
We are happy to facilitate this process if your employer will pay monies only to charity HQ bank accounts. Please contact us if you need help making arrangements.