So what do I do now?
Want to do something for Scouting? There are numerous options available to young people aged 18 and over.
Scout Active Support
Practical help for Scouting
- Support Scouting in a flexible way
- Use skills you already have or develop new ones
- Get involved in a variety of ways scouts.org.uk/activesupport
Give Something Back
- Work with young people regularly
- Directly contribute towards their personal development
- Get training and support relevant to your role
- Can be exhausting but rewarding
Provide Vital Support
- Support the adults in Scouting, enabling them to work with young people
- Variety of roles available to suit different people
- Receive training and support relevant to your role
Your Personal Development
- Youth Section for those aged 18-25
- Socialise, try new activities and have a great time!
- Achieve your Queen’s Scout Award, Duke of Edinburgh or Explorer Belt
Keep in touch with