So what do I do now?
Want to do something for Scouting? There are numerous options available to young people aged 18 and over.
Scout Active Support
Practical help for Scouting
- Support Scouting in a flexible way
- Use skills you already have or develop new ones
- Get involved in a variety of ways scouts.org.uk/activesupport
Give Something Back
- Work with young people regularly
- Directly contribute towards their personal development
- Get training and support relevant to your role
- Can be exhausting but rewarding
Provide Vital Support
- Support the adults in Scouting, enabling them to work with young people
- Variety of roles available to suit different people
- Receive training and support relevant to your role
Your Personal Development
- Youth Section for those aged 18-25
- Socialise, try new activities and have a great time!
- Achieve your Queen’s Scout Award, Duke of Edinburgh or Explorer Belt
UK Rep Pool
The UK Rep Pool is a collection of 18-25-year olds from around the UK who are trained to represent the UK Scouts at events in the UK and abroad. Find out how you can get involved in the UK Rep Pool.
Keep in touch with