Peer2Peer Support Groups
Find out more and join one of our Peer2Peer Support Groups
Our Peer2Peer Support Groups offer ongoing opportunities to meet with a member of our team and others in Scouting who are facing similar challenges. You can ask questions, get advice and share experiences.
These are hour-long online Support Groups and are hosted monthly. All volunteers are welcome and you can choose between 3 themes which will shape the conversation:
- How to engage with the community, attract young people, and open new sections
- Ways to attract new volunteers, including using parents/carers of potential new members
- How to provide support to a new section, including welcoming new adults to Scouting
- Where to find tools to ensure the future sustainability of the section
- How to use the different resources available to support youth recruitment
- How to plan and prepare an engaging programme
- Where to find and how to use different tools available to support adult recruitment
- Best practice for retaining adult volunteers and planning for the future
- How to interact with the community to get support for the section
Join a Peer2Peer Support GroupPeer2Peer Request Form
What support is available near you?
All of our Workshops, Peer2Peer Support Groups, and online tools and resources are available to volunteers across the UK.
If you're looking for more localised support, please use the links below to get in touch with your closest Scouts team.
Contact Scouts EnglandGet in touch
Contact Scouts ScotlandGet in touch
Contact Scouts CymruGet in touch
Contact Scouts Northern IrelandGet in touch
Contact British Scouting OverseasGet in touch