Thank you for engaging with The Scout Association (The Scouts) on social media.
As The Scouts we are guided by our values: integrity, respect, care, belief, and cooperation.
Behaving in line with these values, means you do not:
- Use The Scouts’ social media pages in any way that prevents, disrupts, or interferes with any other person’s use of the platform
- Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any other users
- Upload or publicise any materials through The Scouts’ social media pages which are false, offensive, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe intellectual property rights
- Use The Scouts’ social media pages to break any laws or encourage anyone else to break those laws
- Post or send the same, or similar, messages multiple times through The Scouts’ social media pages
- Share any information which is confidential to any other person
- Attempt to hack into The Scouts’ social media accounts
- Refuse your further use of and/or access to The Scouts’ social media pages
- Remove and/or edit any of your comments from The Scouts’ social media pages