Choose 1 of the following options:
Complete the following badge requirements:
- Launch and recover your boat in any wind direction.
- Set up your boat according to weather conditions, using sail and rig controls.
- Show that you’re able to recover a man overboard.
- Show that you know about:
- International Regulations for Preventing Collision at Sea (IRPCS)
- Beaufort Scale
- Synoptic charts
- Tidal ebb and flow
- Spring and neap tides
Complete the RYA Youth Sailing Scheme Stage 4.
You can find out more about the Scheme on the RYA website.
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.