Everyone has a different idea of what a challenge looks like. Choose two you'd love to accomplish and dive right in.
How to earn your badge:
Complete two personal challenges which you and your leader agree on.
You should choose one of the challenges and your leader will choose the other.
The challenges must be different from the ones you did for your Beaver and Cub Personal Challenge Awards.
Here are some example challenges to give you some ideas, but make sure you choose to do something that is personal to you.
- Support a new Scout to complete their Membership Award
- Give up using your mobile or games console for a week
- Take part in an organised walk or run for charity
- Talk about a topic that interests you in front of your Patrol
- Bring the right equipment to Scouts every week for a term
- Help your younger brother or sister with their school work for a term
- Learn how to communicate in basic sign language
- Do at least an hour of physical activity every day over the summer holidays
- Gain an activity permit
- Do the washing up at home for two weeks
- Plan and run a base or activity at camp
- Organise a small fundraising event for the Group or a local charity
- The challenges should be things that you find difficult but can overcome with some effort and commitment.
- They can be to do with any part of your life, for example home, school or Scouts.
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.