From scuba diving to water skiing, hit the water and indulge your passion, for a fantastic water activities experience.
How to earn your badge:
Reach one of these standards:
- Snorkel Diver Award of the British Sub-Aqua Club.
- British Surfing Association’s Junior Scheme level 3 Award.
- British Water Ski Federation Cutting Edge Bronze Award.
- Royal Yachting Association National (RYA) Youth Windsurfing Scheme Stage 1.
- British Sub-Aqua Club Scuba Experience or the Discover Scuba Diving Award of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- BKSA (British Kite Surfing Association) Level One.
- UK Headquarters can provide alternative requirements for water sports not listed above. You can gain a badge for every standard you meet.
- This badge is for non-boating activities. If you’re interested in boating, you might prefer Dragon Boating, Power Coxswain, Pulling or Nautical Skills.
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.