Ready for your next challenge! If you have attained the highest level of any of the badges, the Activity Plus badge could be your next Everest.
How to earn your badge:
Hold your chosen activity badge.
Agree a target with your leader before going for the Activity Plus badge.
A few example targets could be:
- For the Pulling (Fixed Seat Rowing) PLUS, take charge of a boat under oars.
- For the Meteorologist PLUS, keep a weather diary for an agreed number of months.
- For the Dragon Boating PLUS, train for a month as part of a team to compete in a national dragon boating competition.
- For the Paddle Sports PLUS, gain the British Canoeing Paddle Power Explore levels 8 and 9, or the British Canoeing Paddle Power Excel.
- For relevant PLUS badges, gain a personal or leadership permit, or an NGB qualification for the activity.
A PLUS badge can be awarded for any Scout activity badge, apart from the following: Athletics, Athletics Plus, Community Impact, Hikes Away, Nights Away, Time on the Water. When an Activity PLUS is awarded for a staged Activity Badge it can only be awarded against the highest stage of that badge.
Show your leader that you have met your target.
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.