Windsor - how to attend - award holders
Have you recently received your Queen's Scout Award, King's Scout Award, a Gallantry or Meritorious Conduct Award or Silver Wolf Award? Find out how you can take part.
The following people are invited to our Day of Celebration and Achievement at Windsor Castle each year. Each group is invited to different parts of the event - you'll find the details in your letter of invitation and the On the day section.
- Young people who've achieved their Queen's Scout Award or King's Scout Award are invited up to four times after they've completed the award. When they've attended, they're no longer invited to future events.
- Adults who've achieved the Silver Wolf and Bar to Silver Acorn awards are invited to the event in the calendar year after receiving their award. For example, if an award was received in 2021, they'd be invited to the 2022 celebration. Currently, there are small exceptions to this as our 2020 and 2021 events were cancelled, so there are larger numbers of invitees than usual.
- People receiving any of the following Gallantry and Meritorious Conduct awards are invited to attend the event in the calendar year after they received their award. For example, if an award was received in 2021, they'd be invited to attend in 2022.
- Chief Scout's Commendation for Meritorious Conduct
- Medal of Meritorious Conduct
- Gilt Cross
- Silver Cross
- Bronze Cross
- Cornwell Scout Badge