Sail down a river. Ride a wave. Snorkel through the seven seas! If you’d like to feel more confident and comfortable in the water, this badge is for you.
How to earn your badge:
Explain the safety rules for all water activities.
Then choose one of these options:
Reach one of these standards:
- British Sub Aqua Club’s Dolphin Snorkeler Qualification
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors’ Discover Scuba (Bubble Maker) or Seal Team Programme
- British Surfing Association’s Junior Scheme Level One Award
- British Water Ski & Wakeboard’s Cutting Edge Participation Certificate
- RYA Windsurfing Youth Stage 1
Take part in two of these activities:
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.