Grab a paintbrush, build a masterpiece out of clay, or get behind the camera. It’s time to let your imagination run wild.
How to earn your badge:
Choose three of these activities to do:
You must have your leader or another adult with you for one of these activities.
- Imagine an event, character or scene. Now draw it using a pencil, brush, pen or crayon.
- Design and make a greetings card.
- Make a poster advertising Scouting or a Cub Scout event.
- Design and make a decorated book cover.
- Draw or paint a picture of still life or a landscape.
- Make a display of photographs on a subject that interests you.
- Make a video on a subject that interests you.
- Design and build a model.
- Visit an art gallery.
- Make a model out of clay.
- If you want to, you can use a computer to make the greeting card or the poster (but you can’t use a computer to make both).
- A homemade card or poster might take a bit of effort but it'll look great.
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.