Everyone finds different things easy or tricky. Choose two personal challenges you'd love to accomplish and dive right in.
How to earn your badge:
Complete two personal challenges which you and your leader agree on.
You should choose one of the challenges and your leader will choose the other.
The challenges should be things that you find difficult but can complete with some effort and commitment. They can be to do with any part of your life, for example home, school or Beavers.
Here are some example challenges to help you think about what you could do. You don’t have to pick a challenge from this list, you should choose to do something which is personal to you.
- Look after a new Beaver for half a term
- Talk about a topic you are interested in with an adult you don’t know very well
- Bring your scarf to Beavers every week for a term
- Remember to brush your teeth twice a day for two weeks
- Show good behaviour at Beavers for 3 weeks in a row
- Try something new that you are a bit nervous about
- Go to a District fun day and talk to some other Beavers you don’t know
- Try all of the food on Beaver sleepover
- Remember to feed your pet every morning for a week
Requirements can be adapted to suit each young persons abilities. See our guidance on flexibility.