Skip to main content

Where to get help for substance use and misuse

Talk to Frank

A national drug education service, jointly established by the Department of Health and the Home Office.

Visit the website


The NHS can provide support for people affected by drugs and substance misuse. GPs can also give advice.

Visit the website