Beavers Health and Fitness at home
Discover the three week plan you can follow along with your Beaver Colony to help them earn their Health and Fitness Activity Badge.
With the help of our friends at Jaffa, we’ve planned two online sessions and some activities you can send out to the group for them to complete in their own time. You could run your online meetings two weeks apart to give everyone some time to finish their at home activities – and give everyone a break from online meetings too.
Week one: an online meeting where you’ll learn to measure your heart rate and complete some fun fitness activities together.
Week two: some at home workout inspiration.
Week three: a second online meeting to share some of your favourite moves and make some fruity snacks.
Remember to check out our advice on delivering a flexible programme during COVID-19.
- Jump start Jonny is a super energetic alternative for anyone with plenty of energy.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga have some simple, themed workouts to join.
- Disney family have some themed workouts and This Girl Can have some Disney dance-along videos.
- PE with Joe Wicks for some live workouts during the week.
- Change 4 life 10 minute shake up games come with a short video explaining the activity
- Travel to Tokyo from Get Set for information on Tokyo Olympics, including a range of activities to try at home.
- Get kids moving provide themed videos, they have everything from Star Wars to Harry Potter and the Avengers.