Ask the UK Cub Adviser
Meet Matt, our UK Section Adviser for Cubs. Learn what we’re working on in the Cubs programme, and ask questions or share suggestions about running a Cub Pack.
Our current work on the Cubs programme includes:
- Creating a new badge which develops financial skills.
- Writing activities to support each requirement of this new badge.
- Reviewing the Cubs Disability Awareness Activity Badge.
- Compiling a collection of content to build understanding of the environmental and climate issues facing us, and how we can make an impact.
If you missed my last email with ideas for your programme next term, take a look at the archive below:
- Ideas for the 2022 spring/summer term (sent in March)
- Ideas for the 2022 spring term (sent in January)
- Ideas for the 2022 winter/spring term (sent in November)
- Ideas for the 2021 winter term (sent in September)
- Ideas for the 2021 autumn term (sent in July)
- Ideas for the 2021 summer term (sent in April)
Watch the webinars
Our section specific webinars give members the opportunity to quiz our section advisers on delivering amazing programmes.
If you’d like to make these videos full screen on a desktop, double click on the video once you have pressed play.