Safety e-learning reference guide
Take the safety e-learning todayStart the e-learning
This guide can be used for support or reference before, during or after you do the Mandatory Ongoing Safety e-learning. The Mandatory Ongoing Safety e-learning contains five lessons. By doing the e-learning you will:
- Understand the Safety Policy and your responsibilities for keeping young people and adults in our movement safe.
- Be able to demonstrate how to assess and manage risk.
- Understand the role of the leader in charge.
- Know what to do in an emergency, and how to report incidents and near misses.
- Know where to access safety resources, activity rules and guidance for the safe management of activities.