Safeguarding e-learning reference guide
This guide can be used for support or reference before, during or after you do the Mandatory Ongoing Safeguarding e-learning.
Take the e-learning safeguarding course todayStart the e-learning
The Mandatory Ongoing Safeguarding e-learning contains five lessons.
By doing the e-learning you will:
- Understand the Safeguarding Policy and your responsibilities for keeping our young people, and adults at risk, safe
- Understand the Young People First Safeguarding Card Code of Practice (Yellow Card)
- Know how to recognise abuse
- Know how to report concerns
- Know what to do to make Scouts safe