- There are many opportunities for Members to take part in activities which are not specifically covered in the activity rules.
Before undertaking an activity of this nature the Leader concerned must:
- assess the risks involved, document and communicate this to all involved;
- ensure all Members’ physical and/or emotional wellbeing can meet the requirements of the activity;
- ensure that all equipment used fits the participants and is suitable for the activity;
- obtain the approval of the relevant District/County Commissioner or their nominee.