All members' online meeting
Join Team UK and the Senior Leadership Team for our online meetings, giving you the key updates and help to support you in your role.
24 June meeting 2020
Staying in touch with you during this critical time couldn't be more important to support you with the information you need. So many of you said how useful it was to ask members of Team UK and our Senior Leadership team questions, and hear how we're responding to the crisis first-hand. In the last meeting, we discussed four critical issues that affect us all:
- Preparing for a safe return to face-to-face Scouts – We know many of you are keen to return to face-to-face meetings and activities as soon as it’s safe to do so. We’ll bring you up to speed on what we’re doing to prepare for this and other measures to keep Scouts safe, and how this information will be shared with you in the coming weeks.
- Support for local Scout funds – As ever, we'll be signposting the financial and other support available to you locally.
- Membership fee proposals – We'll also explain the impact the new financial situation has on the membership fee and sharing proposals for 2021.
- A financial update – We'll be sharing a frank assessment of our finances at a national level and the impact this has on services, and the role and structure of HQ.
Thank you for all you're doing to support young people, families and your fellow volunteers. We loved welcoming everyone onto the call.
Subtitles and captions are available. If you want to switch them on and off you will need to click on the 'Closed Caption (CC)' button at the bottom of the screen.Watch the recording here
Who’s it for?
- Section Leaders
- Group Scout Leaders
- District Commissioners
- County/Area/Region Commissioners
- Youth Commissioners
- Executive Committees