The perfect match?
The fourth in our series of volunteer recruitment workshops
There is no point squeezing a round peg into a square hole. A volunteer is much more likely to stay for the long haul if they are comfortable and satisfied in their work. So this workshop is all about matching what we need versus what a new volunteer can give.
Sign up for this workshop below, if you would like to find out about our future workshops or catch up on any you've missed click here
Who’s it for?
- Section Leaders
- Group Scout Leaders
- District Commissioners
- County/Area/Region Commissioners
- Assistant County Commissioner
- Deputy District Commissioner
- Assistant Group Scout Leader
- District Explorer Scout Commissioner
- Appointment Committee Chairs