The third in our series of volunteer recruitment workshops
What happens when somebody offers to become a volunteer? Is saying 'that’s great - you’re in' enough? There is a conversation to be had and a process to put in place otherwise they may never move beyond offering. This workshop is all about going from being interested to logging an interest!
Sign up for this workshop below, if you would like to find out about our future workshops or catch up on any you've missed click here
Who’s it for?
- Section Leaders
- Group Scout Leaders
- District Commissioners
- County/Area/Region Commissioners
- Assistant County Commissioner
- Deputy District Commissioner
- Assistant Group Scout Leader
- District Explorer Scout Commissioner
- Appointment Committee Chairs