Attracting new volunteers
The second in our series of volunteer recruitment workshops
How does your group recruit? Why do we volunteer? Where did our journey with Scouts begin? We are good at attracting people to volunteer when they know what scouting is all about - perhaps they were a Cub Scout once or they have children in the movement. But what if they have never seen Scouting before? Does your group appeal to people? This workshop is all about the Why's and How's of bringing new people on board.
Sign up for this workshop below, if you would like to find out about our future workshops or catch up on any you've missed click here
Who’s it for?
- Section Leaders
- Group Scout Leaders
- District Commissioners
- County/Area/Region Commissioners
- Assistant County Commissioner
- Deputy District Commissioner
- Assistant Group Scout Leader
- District Explorer Scout Commissioner
- Appointment Committee Chairs