25th World Scout Jamboree Support Webinar
We’re really excited to start our 25th World Scout Jamboree journey, as we prepare to deliver a unique international adventure for young people and adults.
We're committed to taking members on the journey, so they understand the support we can provide and so they can help us to achieve our vision.
The #UK25WSJ support webinars will be run on 13 April and 20 April from 19.30 to 20.30pm.
This webinars will be hosted by Liz Walker, the UK Contingent Leader and her three Deputy Contingent Leaders: Clive Leader, Rob Murray, Peter Wilson and a previous participant to give you some insight into our emerging plans.
During the webinar we’ll discuss:
- the vision of the UK Contingent to the World Scout Jamboree
- the importance of Inclusion, Sustainability, Personal Development, Youth Shaped, & Engagement with the wider movement
- rough timelines – with reference to allocation of units and recruitment of young people and adult volunteers
- how we hope to support you with recruitment and with the journey based on your feedback
You will be able to join live at the time using the 'Join Live now' buttons below.
Who’s it for?
- County/Area/Region Commissioners
- County/Area/Region Chair
- County Assistant Commissioner International
- All inclusion roles
- All international roles