Guidance and support for frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
Delivering a blended programme
- Potential funding for local scouting: There are now a number of alternative funding packages that youth organisations may now be eligible for.
- The Government have shared additional guidance to support people through financial situations.
Claiming on insurance: If your Group receives an income or rent from others using your building and you have property and equipment insurance through Unity you can read their blog for more information.
Rate relief: There may be rate relief available for Scout premises, please contact your local authority for details.
Safeguarding concerns and safety incidents
- Reporting a safety incident:
If you have an accident or an emergency situation at Scouts please follow the steps on the Purple card – Safe Scouting and what to do in an emergency. Also read, more information about emergencies and reporting.
- Reporting a concern: To report a new case please call 020 8433 7164 or complete our referral
form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the safeguarding team: For ongoing cases email email@example.com or call the Safeguarding Officer using their direct dial.