- Everyone should split into small groups.
- The person leading the activity should remind everyone of the aim of the game, task, or activity they’ve just finished.
- Each group should think about three different ways they worked together to achieve the aim, two of the best things they did during activity, and one thing they tried that didn’t work to achieve the aim.
- Everyone should share their ideas in their groups.
- To finish, everyone should gather together as a large group. Who wants to share some of the reflections they were chatting about?
This short activity is designed to encourage reflection after another activity or at the end of your session. It’s a great chance to take a moment, think, and share ideas before you move on.
The intended learning outcomes of an activity or game can be a great place to start your thinking, just remember that people may have learnt something totally different and that's great too.